Thursday, January 15, 2009

Arctic Winds in the South

Oh yea Old Man Winter is coming through all of the south with a vengeance. The low forecasted for tonight is 5 degrees. That's right you read it correct, 5 degrees. With the wind chill figured in that ought to put it near the DAMMIT mark. I get up at 4am mon-fri and I'm usually at my first delivery stops by 7-8am. I am so dreading this in the morning I tell ya. First stop here in JC at 7am. I'm going to either look or look and feel like the poor tree in the pic.



Greg has went and done it. I guess I can't blame him for something his parents got him for Christmas but I'm gonna. I'm going to do a little stimulating of the economy this coming week. I finally got my new Samsung camera that I had ordered. It's so small it will fit right in a jersey pocket, now I can get some better pics when I ride. My Pentax finally laid down on me after 8 years of great service. It seems no matter how many batteries you have it will flat out kill them after about 4-5 pictures. If you use the flash you might get 3. The reason I mentioned Greg was for the Go Pro Camera , he's been shooting all this video and it has me jonesing for one badly! See previous video post. So I have been researching all over dubya dubya dubya land trying to get the best deal, yes I'm a penny pincher! As of now I have found one for $129 I don't think I'm going to do much better than that. I need to get it soon because I'm probably looking at a lay-off from work within the next three weeks. I will need something to do while I'm collecting every ones tax dollars while I'm riding my bike waiting for the economy to pick back up. So when you see a govt. report of 7.2% unemployment, know that soon I will make it 7.20000001%

Later G....................................

Wonder if I can get in on some of that free cheese from the Govt. also??????

1 comment:

Riding with dogs said...

I hear Gov cheese is the best!