Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CHANGE?...........&($@!$%#@!@$%

Change, some people like change some don't. Some don't care, Some are afraid of the unknown. Fact is NOTHING stays the same. If you don't change things in your life or about your life you will never grow. I for one, don't mind change unless its the bad kind, but you will never know if its the bad kind unless you change. For when its change and its the good kind, there's nothing like it. Some folks are creatures of habit, they like it that way. Look at people like that and you will understand what I'm talking about. I decided over a month ago to change my weight instead of letting my summer riding do it for me. I'm still locked in at 187. I can feel that I'm getting a little stronger in the everyday things I do at work. I'm half way there and there's lots of work left. I'm looking forward to reaching my goal.







Today this great nation of ours inaugurated the first black president in the history of the USA. It was a great day. I will admit that I did not vote for him. I did not like any candidate that we had to choose from this time but that's water under the bridge. He has a lot riding on this and I hope that he can and does a great job. But as politics go, its destined to be a bumpy road. I'm so sick and tired of all the BS that goes on in Washington DC. I hope he wades through it and has a great presidency. I don't want to hear all the crap if he fails. I didn't get to watch the swearing in of P-BO (President Barack Obama) but I never wanted to watch any of the other ones either so no biggie, I will catch a re-run sometime. I'm sure it will be released as a collectors edition DVD soon. So lets go ahead and pass the $850,000,000,000.00 billion dollar stimulus package! Austin and his kids (when he has some-which better be a long time from now!) can pay it back later. All I want to know is my part at or about $74,586.00 dollars? I could really use alot of new bike stuff to get this economy rocking again! I could also get that Honda Element I have been wanting for sometime now too!



Good Luck Mr. President!









Later G ...........................................

No comments: