Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Too Much Time On My Hands..........STYX

first ride with the GoPro Monday


Yes, due to the economic downturns in the U.S. economy I have recently found myself in the unemployment lines, as earlier posted. I searched today for a couple of hours, looking for a job. Folks there's not a whole lot out there............ BE THANKFUL THAT YOU HAVE A JOB! It's funny when life throws you a curve ball how you get to see the other side of life huh? I think I needed humbling!



The weather sucks here also. Rain and more rain, for the last two days. I need my cycling to stay sane throughout my layoff period. Without it I WILL CRACK! Monday was a good day, a run and some time on the 96er. This morning it was like a crazy 60 degrees, wth? Now it's like 37 or something crazy. I finished some yard work early this morning. Funny, yard work in January...lol. After it started raining I brought myself inside and rode the trainer for an hour......BORING, but I did catch up on the pork stimulus bill that our senators and congressmen are fixing to pass. GOBAMA!



I looked at my water bottle supplies and thought to myself "time for inventory". Time for a complete overhaul in the water bottle bottle dept. Can you tell I'm bored yet?? Wow I haven't seen this one in awhile, ooooooo whats growing in the bottom of that one, opps must have missed that one near the end of fall.....trash can!
Trash can!


I go to the calendar and see what days I have available to go ride somewhere other than here. Wait a minute.......... I have plenty of time! No job. Ok lets make some plans. Greg just contacted me about a ride in NC in a week or two. Kewl, whats next? Hmmm I might like to go to Dupont and stay over there for a night and hit something else before I head back. We'll see what next week holds.
LAter G.........................................

No comments: