Sunday, April 25, 2010

ETSU Weekend World Championships

SICK!

ETSU's el-presidentays



Joe Haley (49) returned to ETSU to rip it up


Chris Herndon's Jr. Team from Brevard, N. C. was ripping it up!


a little dirt jumping action as well as hot 4X competition
Stylin' and Profiln'



Here is a pic of yours truly starting the mini-slalom




sometimes they crash



These brothers from N.C are fast Jr.s
All photo credits: Greg Kaufman
It's late I'm tired, finals are coming up in a few days, just wanted to put this race action out there. I will give details later, no racing for me, I was the unofficial starter. I learned what to do and most importantly what not to do at a USAC permitted race this weekend and we won't a make those mistakes again.
LAter G....................................







No comments: