Thursday, June 17, 2010

Coming Soon To A Bike Near You...

This kind of upgrade I can handle!
It's totally amazing what folks on Ebay will give you for your old stuff. I sold a ton of stuff for a friend this past couple of weeks and still had people inquiring about "Campy" like I couldn't sell enough of it or something. After I sold my friends stuff I still had calls and emails about it so I thought what the heck, I will price my stuff on the high side and see what happens. What happened? peeps didn't bat an eye and sent the cashola right on to me! I managed to sell my old parts and have more than enough for those above. It also helped that there was a sale going on too from one of our suppliers. I went with the Athena, being on a budget and all. I installed this groupset on a customers bike last week and it was SWEET and super crisp! Major upgrade for a minor cost! My kinda bizniss! Now I may have to try this on the Yeti to see if I can expedite getting the XX here ahead of schedule!
Update to follow on the 11 speed..................................
LAter G............................

No comments: