Saturday, November 29, 2008

LOCKED UP

My legs feel like the picture.......... All locked up! I dont know if it was the 5K or riding Iron Mtn after the 5K that has my leg muscles tighter than banjo strings. I was going to brave the stores to do some shopping with Austin but it looks like the both of us will have a playstation workout instead. I used to kick his but at Downhill Domination, but his mad video game skills have far trumped mine anymore. May try something on the bike tomorrow but it doesn't look as if the weather is going to cooperate, dang it!



Found some new lube for your junk too. Its should be here soon. I will give my impression of it after I get to use it for awhile. I have been a firm believer in Assos Chamois Cream so far.





.
.
Later G ..................................................................

No comments: