Friday, December 26, 2008

The Day After.........

I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Christmas. First off I would like everyone that reads my blog to take a moment and say a prayer for Steve's mom. She's at Vanderbilt having cancer surgery. We pray and wish for a healthy recovery for her.











Santa stopped by the house and dropped of a few things. Austin got a .....




He also left a few things for the old man too. I got this to go with the one on my handle bars and some tools. A really sweet Avid Hat. He was very generous.




We hit Yuma a couple of times for Angie's family Wednesday, then Thursday morning, back over to JC for my parents Thursday noon. After all the visiting we brought my niece back home with us. Santa brought them some new ipod's and they wanted some music downloaded on them. My sister is having her net switched to Charter but it's OOS right now so I got to do it. One of my nieces, Summer, got an ipod touch. That thing is sweet! I would scratch the crap out of it though. My other niece, Bailey got a nano, I think they have 4-5 of these now. That thing did not want to download or be recognized by the computer at all. I had to switch it to disk drive before I could get it to do anything. But with super Scooby's weak computer skills, I overcame and concurred. After all the commotion we settled down watched Christmas Vacation then headed for bed. Another wonderful Christmas with family and friends. I'm very thankful!



I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, now .............GO RIDE!!!



Later G..............................

No comments: