Tuesday, March 3, 2009

FREEZE This is a stick-up!

Last week Angie and I both received a letter in the mail that our card numbers had been compromised by some hack job. In it it said that our cards were no longer good and that they would be issuing new cards in the next week. It's hard to get along without a credit /debit card ya know. I NEVER hardly ever carry cash on me anymore. I'm not doing much nowadays so it doesn't affect me as much as her. She hasn't seen any fraudulent activity on her account but mine did. Monday morning I get a phone call informing me to come down to the bank that there was suspicious activity that needed verification. My bank isn't very far, if it had been warmer I would have ridden or walked for the extra exercise. After about an hour I left reassured that everything that had been taken or spent would be returned within a week. Good, I have the Florida trip coming up.

The end of the week is looking sweet, temps in the 70's! Although I will be where the temps are in the 80's! I'm looking forward to some different riding also. Florida mountain biking, that sounds weird huh? We will see though!

I might be working on some trails on Thursday with a couple of guys that can't get out on Sundays. We don't have alot left to do up at Bay's, it's almost complete. Intervals after lunch... the hard stuff begins. Well this post is going to be short, it's time to make lunch. Lets see what do I have in the fridge...........

Walk in Fridge.. from A Sparks on Vimeo.




Later G...........................

No comments: