Monday, March 16, 2009

W. W. W. LAND

All weekend Austin and I have been experiencing poor TV reception and the laptop was moving as slow as a slug in the Mojave desert on the world wide web. But today the trusty Charter men showed up and one problem after another occurred as they were running the diagnostics on the cable reception. I had two vans in the driveway and a boom truck out in the road, sort of looked like a charter hub. Good here, bad there, worse here they tracked everything on every cable. Wow I never knew that there was so much involved in getting a good enough signal to your electronics. After replacing EVERYTHING ( drop cable from road, cable in house, new modem and fiddling with the amplifier somewhere up the street) it all seems to be working fine now. I have a great picture on the TV, not that I need it for anything but for Austin to watch, but it's better now.
I figured I would put it to a small test by uploading a couple of pics to my blog. It is absolutely faster....................yea for me!

Later G................................

No comments: