Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Warriors on the Creek

Well, I should have been Nostradamus........... I predicted over a month ago that I didn't think that anyone would get 6 laps in at the 6 Hrs. of Warriors Creek. I was so close. There were only three that did and they are top class riders. My hats off to all that even got 5 laps in. It's a demanding course in that there's not many places to rest. If you're not punching out the short burst climbs your upper body is trying to keep the bike online in all the fast swoopy bermed turns. It's a great course though. If I had not been at Tsali this weekend I would have been there for sure. They have the results posted here for all to see. Alot of riders from the NTMBA were there and it was a good time had by all I heard! Brad's little girl became ill at the race and had to be taken to the ER when they returned home so our prayers are going out to her and the Reed family. I hear she's doing better now though so that's great news!!!

SNOWED HERE LAST NIGHT, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Later G...........................................

No comments: