Thursday, June 4, 2009

BIKE SHOP PIMPIN'


Yea I went up to Hampton Trails today to get the low down on how to do a few thangs. Friday night our fearless LBS head honcho gets on a plane and scoots outta here for a big ole ship. He's going on a cruise with the family and I get to help watch things for a few days while he's gone. I rolled up there today and got to see how to use the register and ended up actually making a couple of repairs. I'm looking forward to helping out. I won't be the only one there, Larry will also be there to keep me pointed in the right direction and for the million questions I will probably have. So come on out, buy some stuff and say hi.

Saturday has a just for fun race at Morristown. The Disc Burner was a really fun race last year. It was my second feeble attempt at endurance racing. I only managed 5 laps for the 12 hr before the insane 95 degree took its toll. I was really surprised that I got that many in. This year it's just to have fun and camp out with some buddies. Thanks to my wonderful GF that sponsored me for this race due to me being a dislocated worker. Should be a hoot, descent turnout and GOOD weather makes this to be a fun time! The Sanofi Aventis Omnium is also this weekend. It consists of the Roan Groan, The Borla TT Saturday and the downtown crit on Sunday. I'm going to try to get back to watch the crash....hhmmm hmmhmmmm I mean race Sunday.

LAter G..............................

No comments: