Friday, July 3, 2009

Living Life Better Through Chemical Enhancement


I rolled in to the Kroger parking lot with great anticipation. I knew inside in the pharmacy were all the chemicals I needed to make my symptoms subside. After getting all the details ironed out, and since I have never used that pharmacy before, I walked out with several Rx's filled! A new allergy medicine, the Zyrtec just isn't doing it for me any more so I had to move on to new and improved. So Allegra it is. So far so good. I also got some cough pills and a antibiotics Z-pack too.
I haven't ridden since Monday because of all this allergy stuff. As soon as I get hot I start coughing and sneezing. So I have been riding this out off the bike and mostly doing some bike repairs. I'm going to try to get a ride in Saturday morning and see how it goes. This morning I got to work at Hampton again. I really like working with Brian and Larry. A couple of tune ups and a TT build kept me occupied for the majority of the day. I then hurried home to get Austin. He finally got home from the beach with his Mom. I missed the little booger! Since my "dislocated worker" status this year, there's probably not going to be a vacation in the plans for us, oh well you win some and lose some. Hopefully 2010 will be a better and more prosperous year for us. Sorry for nothing much bike related this post, I will try to do better next time.



LAter G.........................

3 comments:

khswes said...

Are you going to post any of that stxc video? I would like to see it.

SCOOBY'S SNACKS said...

I posted it on my facebook page two days ago yo

Anonymous said...

Get unsick!