Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hurry truck......Logistics? What?


I'm waiting on one of those trucks to bring me my little somethin' somethin'. There's no need to go to all that trouble with a plane in the lower pic. Just throw it on a truck, it's only coming from Atlanta.....Jeeeezzzzz. The plane has "the world on time" decal on it. I'm just worried about"Alan on time" ha ha. Just a random thang here.......have you ever noticed the arrow in their decal??? It's between the Ex in FedEx...look! I have always heard a joke about them. On the driver's side it points to where to load the cargo. On the passenger side it points which way to deliver. Apparently thta's not the case with a plane......


Last night I got to ride with the guys from Carter County. They have a nice paced ride that's about 40 miles long every Tuesday night. There's also a couple of dudes that can hammer pretty good that keep the pace pretty hot. I managed to stay on although it hurt. At the climbs I would drop back just a little and before the top I would manage to kick and get back on before cresting. I'm going to need alot more of this if I'm going to be at minimum, the least competitive for cross. Tonight is short track at ETSU. Rain or shine, come one come all, time for some fun!
LAter G..............................

No comments: