Thursday, November 5, 2009

Harmony

Wow what a week so far, busy busy busy! I was able to secure a small part-time position at ETSU with my financial aid so that came at a great time. It's pretty cool too, all the other peeps that I'm working with seem ok. It's not hard work just office stuff like running errands and helping in the computer lab mostly. The bike shop is slow so not many hours there although I did pull a late night work shop last night. I got there shortly after 7 and had a couple of jobs that had priority. I built a Masi TT bike that had been a demo, when I lifted that out of the box it was chipped all over the down tube and a big ole black stain near the head tube also. YUK! The guy that bought it was supposed to show up last night and pay for it since B is out in San Diego with the Masi folks getting schmoooozed. He's done well this last month, he's been on both coasts of the USA with two different bike companies on their dime! Good job!

At the end of this month I pack up and move out of this small cottage home that I have been in for several years. The economy and college has my finances stretched to the breaking point to where I have had to make different living arrangements so come November 30 I will not live at this address anymore. Racing has took a huge hit also, not many for me this year! Another big note: I parted with the S-WORKS road bike, yea I know I loved that thing but it's time for a change so next year I think I will throw my legs across a BMC since I will be working up there an such. I haven't decided what model but with the $$ I will be saving with my new living arrangements I should be able to put a little something together with my discounts and all. The EPIC stays though unless times get totally crazy...



LAter G...............................

No comments: