Wednesday, June 9, 2010

UPGRADE Somtimes not the best thing




The term upgrade refers to the replacement of a product with a newer version of the same product. It is most often used in computing and consumer electronics, generally meaning a replacement of hardware, software or firmware with a newer or better version, in order to bring the system up to date or to improve its characteristics.
Well for this instance IT AIN'T HAPPENIN'. I was awarded my CAT 4 upgrade after my terrible placing in the crit Sunday. So what do I do with this new little grading system? Pay to race and get to leave sooner? probably! Pay to race and hurt more? probably. I ask myself why? Why? because I love riding my bikes! I don't see myself improving much with this new label though. I'm kinda like the stuff in the supermarket ya know, "new and improved" new label same crap inside but looks better! THAT's ME!!!! although I don't look better...









LAter G.............................

No comments: