Wednesday, December 15, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH


This pic sums up the final I had today. Our study guide given to us was nothing like the test. I was stressed somewhat, all that time wasted this morning and the last few days looking over notes and PPT slides for what? I wanted a really good grade but I don't think I accomplished that. Oh well, stress factor back to zero for at least 4 weeks until Spring semester begins.


I feel like this guy looks above, I haven't had a decent ride in weeks. Mostly due to being ill and overwhelmed by school work. Now that I have more time Ole Man Winter decides to hammer East Tennessee with record breaking low temps. Today we recorded 5* at the official spot, the airport, so none of my cycling buds are out riding anything. Trainers galore!




So, my wimpy butt will have to suck it up and "weather" some of this "weather" it seems. I know I may give some peeps a coronary to see me out in inclement weather but I will try to break it to them easy as not to harm anyone's health............so......

LAter G...............................................................

No comments: