Wednesday, May 4, 2011

DONE




Woot Woot! I finished my last final with an A, yes I A'ced that sucka! I also studied more than I usually do too. Ok now it's time to get back to some riding, plain and simple riding. I have neglected the quantity of mileage on the bike in the last bit but like my last post said I did get quite a bit of saddle time last week. This week hasn't begun as well but things are looking up. Tonight it's supposed to get below freezing but hey, the weatherman told us so, why put much weight in what he said? ---- he plays with gerbils...




Iron Man Dillow teased me with a Mule Roubaix ride for this weekend up in his old stomping grounds but his plans got changed and now he can't attend, darn. I guess I will be down in Motown spinin' the 20's it looks like. I guess I really should BMX since I will be in Clemmons, NC all the following weekend trying to podium where I got my first NBL National win.











LAter G.......................

No comments: