Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I DIDN'T CHOOSE SRAM...

I chose not to provide audio....




Preach it Tyler............... click on the pic and you will see all the professional riders drinking the kool-aid...

I'm sure as everyone knows, that keeps up with the Tour de France each year in July, that Sram pushes these commercials on VS. "I choose Sram" Fibbers, Fibbers, Fibbers. You're team managers or powers that be sat in some dark room far back in an alley and negotiated a deal mafia style for you to have sram installed on all your race bikes dear bike riding professional.










So poo on you, I wouldn't ride that stuff, not only because I don't like it, because they have all of you spewing the "I chose Sram" garbage.










Ok. Yes, you think I'm a hater.... I'm actually just outspoken, never learned any tact and usually say what ALOT of people think but are too afraid, or too nice, to say in public. Oh well you either like me or ya don't, life's too short. I do, though, respect opinions of others when mine are respected because in the end all of them are... OPINIONS. Not law, nor forged in steel, or any other means of anything set in stone. It's just an opinion, put your big girl panties on and don't take it personal. Because if things I post here bother anyone...... YOU PROBABLY DO WEAR PANTIES!










I'm just so hard on Sram because I see so much of it breaking, yes breaking. Like I have said a hundred times before - "they replace it so fast it makes your head spin" so the CS dept. is the only thing that saves them in the road market. Another thing; it IS the cheapest road group on the market too. When customers are buying a bike that's usually what they skimp on it seems, the group. The mountain side of Sram is solid though, I don't see much damage or failure except for rear derailleurs. I do like their cranks (which aren't really Sram cranks but Truvativ - they just bought Truvativ and slapped Sram on them so they really didn't make the cranks) they just sell them, more hating?










This rant came over me during this morning's stage of the Tour de France. I have a popcorn bowl sitting by the TV full of hypodermic needles, I throw them at the TV during final sprints and for the climbs later in the race. I yell "get some - get some" as I throw them at them on TV. Now put your helmet on and go ride your bike oh please don't take this seriously...




















LAter G........................

No comments: