Sunday, February 22, 2009

Law Makers ?? What the Hell!

I apologize in advance .............

What the hell is the Tennessee House and Senate doing? With the way the economy is going you would think that they would be trying to solve unemployment or our states income shortage like every other state. My friend Dwayne said this better than I. He sent this in a bulk email that was sent out earlier today. Here's the deal, our goof ball state representatives and state senators want to close a small stretch of highway outside of Nashville, Tn. WHAT ???? Yes you heard me right close a small stretch of highway to BICYCLES. YES BICYCLES!! BICYCLES ONLY!! It's house bill 342. Politicians can be so retarded. I wasn't in favor of bailing out all these companies with all of our tax dollars and now these goof balls are wasting time on something so minuscule. This is what they want.... money its always about the money! Stupid! They are spending more money for signage than what the law will generate for revenue income from it. There's probably some person that has contacts in the state legislature and a cyclist has probaly held them up while driving their car on that road - maybe - possibly. Who knows??? All I know is this is ludicrous and not the rapper either! The next time I vote, I will change the moron in my district to another moron so that the some moron can't keep making moronic decisions like this. My representative did not sponsor this bill but if he votes for it I will get out and politic for the other guy no matter what party he is in....that's a promise! I sent an email to all my cycling friends, I HOPE THEY WILL BE AS PASSIONATE AS I !


Since I'm on a roll and bitchin'.... What the heck??? Levi wins the TOC and they hand him this super humongous check (literally)...... for $14,000.00 That's it???? Wow! He deserves alot more than that. That's a shame that all these guys in the NBA, NFL, etc. ( that so aren't WORTH it) get millions of dollars a year and hundreds of thousands per game and all Levi gets is $14,000. Jeeezzzz! This crazy world is so upside down and it ain't ( yes, I said ain't) even funny. It makes me just want to get on my bike and disappear into the woods forever. Thanks for letting me vent here and twisting your ear. Sometimes you just have to get it off your chest. If this goofy weather would warm up I would feel much better too, I guess a job wouldn't hurt things either.




Later G.....................................................

No comments: