Wednesday, February 25, 2009

They're coming to take me away ha ha...

Monday evening I had cabin fever very bad or a real bad psychosis:

psy·cho·sis -
(sī-kō'sĭs) n. pl. psy·cho·ses (-sēz) A severe mental disorder, with or without organic damage, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality and causing deterioration of normal social functioning.

Also maybe a little aberration, alienation, craziness, delirium, delusion, dementia, derangement, distraction, dotage, folly, frenzy, hysteria, inanity, irresponsibility, lunacy, madness, mania, neurosis, phobia, preposterousness, psychopathy, psychosis, senselessness, unbalance, unreasonableness and witlessness. That's about all I can come up with at this moment.

Uhhhmmmm yeah what that said or in layman's terms "I couldn't ride due to ice cold weather" I finally got to ride the past couple of days and I just want to let my reader(s) know that I am now fine.......tick tick twitch.

Good news on the political front. The bill to close the road in Nashville has been taken off notice. that means it won't be voted on again unless the tard that sponsored the bill brings it back up. So for now that road is still open to cyclists. It's weird that there was no "real explanation" for as to why they wanted to close that road to bicycles.

It's been 4 weeks that I have been left unemployed now. Nothing on the horizon in the job front either. If you have a degree in the health care field there's jobs galore but everywhere else, not so much. March looks as if my training gets stepped up to the next level. Intervals, yes intervals. This is where I should start to see some improvement. I have always thought that base training was hoopla. Its seems to have shown good results in some roadies I know, so this year I started with some base riding. So far so good, no hard effort rides since January. That's about to change though in about three days. I do not want to be real fast when we roadies start all of our normal and regular rides. I also don't want to peak too soon and ride that plateau that seems to hit most riders before improving more later in the season 'after' the races. I want that '07 fitness level I had back! Real bad! I have a couple of fish to fry ;-)




Later G.............................................

1 comment:

Riding with dogs said...

yeah!!!!!! fry you little bitches fry!!!!!!!!

I always wanted to say that.