Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunny Weekend for Sure


DUPONT #2 MULLINS from A Sparks on Vimeo.



Here's the last video from Dupont. I would have had it on here sooner but I hit my limit for the week on video uploads so it had to wait, I apologize. This is the one that had the clip where the camera mount broke and sent the GoPro tumbling to the forest floor at good speed. It's also the infamous Andy Mullins show. However when I get to the trusty laptop to download the SD card everything goes fine until I try to open that specific file. I even try converting it to a different format and still....nothing. Oh well lost forever. Anywhoooo here's the last video of Dupont. Hope my readers like it.




It's been a beautiful weekend, the weather perfect...weird. Weird you ask? It's NASCAR weekend here in East Tn. It usually rains or snows for the spring race without fail. Here's what's on tap for later today. I will be wishing for a tap after I get there. I'm no nascar fan by far. Austin has been wanting to go to this for a long time. The last two years the ticket prices have been through the roof and sold out but this year it's a little different. I suppose it's the economy. As of yesterday the TRACK, yes the track still had tickets for sale. That's unheard of! Angie picked up some freebies from work and gave Austin and I a pair and her brother a pair. He's really stoked and me? Not so much, I don't mind watching it. It's the crowds that I dislike, I DO NOT LIKE BIG GATHERINGS. But I will take one for Austin. So we are outta here in a few hours and I will update this later 'cause nascar racing brings out some funny people and I AM TAKING THE CAMERA!

Later G..............................

No comments: