Friday, May 8, 2009

Water? What Water? Where?

Wow! It has been raining for a week here. The water table stores under ground must have been totally depleted yo. It was raining last Saturday and it has rained everyday since. Some hard, some not so hard. It does affect one mentally though. I'm going stir crazy too. I did get to do some short track practice Wednesday here at the university (ETSU). I haven't been sleeping well at all either. I can't go to bed at my normal 11pm, I need some riding bad. I'm finding myself wanting to stay up all night. YUK! What does one do with rainy weather at hand? Well, I'm glad you asked. I'm trying my hand at rebuilding my mowers carb..............lol. Yea, I know. Pretty bored huh? I'm really suprised that there's not more parts in one of these little things. It came off pretty simple, got online and found all the part numbers that I will need, now all I need to do is go order them. I need to get this wrapped up by Wednesday next week because I will probably need it...bad!



BEFORE.........................





AFTER....................................

Sorry no biking stories to tell or no report on the new build yet. Thanks for putting up with the small engine workshop today. Have a great weekend and I hope your weather, where ever you all are, is much better than here. 5K in Bristol tomorrow for Austin and bike patrol for me.

LAter G...............................

No comments: