Saturday, November 21, 2009

U-Haul

Not much to write about here of late. Getting stuff organized for the move. It's amazing how much a person keeps that you should actually throw away. I hauled several loads of "junk" to the refuse center @ Lamar. It's good to go through your stuff and get rid of the waste, it makes me feel like I'm being cleansed. Yea its weird! Sold my kayaks, I really wanted to keep them but they are too big to be moving around and stuff, I can buy more after I graduate. Besides I can use the money since the FWS job @ ETSU doesn't pay that well. School is going pretty good and it's winding down, last 3 weeks. Final projects due, study for finals and all that jazz...


It's now official...........I have been re-instated to the MAXXIS grassroots racing team for 2010. I'm not that big of a racer now but they couldn't continue on without their biggest salesperson and cheeleader in the Northeast Tennessee area. I "officially" signed my contract this morning! I look foward to a great year with MAXXIS once again!





LAter G...................

No comments: