Saturday, February 11, 2012

Random Cycling Tidbits

As I do everyday, I look for neat things concerning cycling on the internetz. My artsy side has been awoke since I've returned to school so I'm always on the lookout for art that contains bicycles. Leroy Neiman is the first one but I didn't get the artist of the second and I apologize.




This brought a chuckle to me when I wasn't expecting it... I didn't know cats rode bikes!


This is a great atmosphere for bikes below!! Nice bar!



Oh yea I almost forgot about all the sram red hype this week. Instead of making all their high end stuff pretty and even lighter so it's even more fragile they should be working on making their rival more durable and a better entry level group so it doesn't break three or four times a year. Then again, if you can handle breaking your rival shifters at least three times per year I hear they upgrade you to "red" for free !!! Long cheap way to go about things or you could just ride Shimano 105 or Campy Athena and motor down the highway trouble free...

I wanna be the dude that gets to make sweet suit cases for bike parts........


B ordered some Masi kits and they came in the other day! Ole COB is probably chompin' at the bit to get one of these! They are quite nice! I might have to represent and get one of these puppies. This pic was posted on FB and got alot of comments. Melissa, the model, posing with the Masi kit while, Jim's Honda motorcycle dealer employee, Dusty( Yea the one that sponsored Mike Brown several years ago) is doing his famous background shot! Click picture...



Inventory has been a son of a %@#%$! ..... but we're almost done. If we had some more days like this Saturday I wouldn't have to rattle off many things to B while he enters them into the computer.





LAter G..................

No comments: