Friday, February 17, 2012

TRIG Will Be The Death of Me



I'm sitting in CADD class today talking to a fellow student tha I've had several classes with today. "Man this trig is killing me, I haven't had this stuff in 27 years" He says "it'll be ok just study". I say "when will I ever use this crap?" Well I get my answer as soon as I open up todays lab work. It has a CADD problem with a tangent equation to build a small metal block with several rounded adges and a few chamfers.


I've never failed a class in my life. I did though fail a history final in HS just to say that I've received an F before I graduated high school. It's different now though. I've put many hours in so far for the Calc II class and I'm barely keeping my head above water. There was a course that preceeds this class but it's not a requirement in my major, I'm beginning to think I should have...


This weekend a bunch of my roadie friends are headed to the Spring Training series in Greenville, SC. I think there's nothing more crazier than a bunch of roadies with cabin fever overloaded on testosterone itchin' to mix it up with one another! I hope they all have a safe race and return home safely!



Later G........................

No comments: